The elements of nature constantly mold the lands and the seas and these new geographical shapes and boundaries dictate the distance, and the way, we travel. This season’s shapes and silhouettes also go with the push and pull of comfort and style.
On Gustavo: Wool and tweed suit by Edwin Ao, shoes by Frank (available at Traffic, Ayala Center Cebu), laptop bag by Tumi (available at the Travel Club, Ayala Center Cebu); On Elvira: Wool and tweed skirt suit by Edwin Ao, ring by Noreen Tseng, shoes by CMG.
On Gustavo: Piña-silk sports shirt by Protacio
On Elvira: Stretch wool pants suit by Edwin Ao, ring by Noreen Tseng, four wheel expandable luggage by Tumi (available at the Travel Club)
On Elvira: Uni-shoulder stretch tulle dress with silk strips by Ren Manabat, rings and bangles (model’s own); On Gustavo: Piña-silk jacket and dress shirt with cotton capri pants by Protacio EMPACES; shoes by Kartel (available at Traffic, Ayala Center Cebu), Tumi Vapor (available at the Travel Club, Ayala Center Cebu)
- creative director Mikey Sanchez
- photographer Olivier Yoan
- make-up artist Romero Vergara
- models Gustavo Marx (Ideal People)and Elvira Stehr (M.A.C.)
- fashion stylist Melo Esguerra
- production manager David Jones Cua
- production assistants Ian Baol
- Danica Ronquillo locale Busay Air