As many other recently single women will agree, we may be single but not desperate, we have standards, we’re picky. We have ended relationships, we are not twenty year olds and we know what we want. We know that clothes make the man.
There is a reason why you’re still cruising for chicks; it may be your questionable wardrobe. Want to earn brownie points, read the list below. . .
1) Let’s start off with watch and shoes. Have a Timex and boat shoes on? Sorry, go try your moves on someone else.
2) Designer jeans, always a yes, a man purse, definitely a no, it didn’t work for Joey on Friends, either.
3) A suit always wins hands down, branded yes, custom made at Bond street even better.
4) Please be color coordinated, red and green only works on a Christmas tree.
5) Understated elegance is important. Do not pile on the jewelry like a rapper. Ferragamo made the logo buckle only for shoes, not to be worn around your neck.
6) Clean and fresh smelling is a big turn on, not sweat. And ideally a signature scent spritzed on before you leave the house.
7) Really nice hair, a good cut, well styled, nothing better than running your fingers through a man’s hair. A comb over is a big no-no. A Donald Trump’s ‘do, doesn’t even work for the Donald.
8) And lastly, grooming also includes your nails, buffed, well manicured. That long fingernail should be reserved for jeepney drivers.
Listen up, every woman likes a sharp dressed man.